EQ kicks ass. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
where do you buy those pipes?
or are they from a model kit or something?
Many thanks to EQ for a very generous care package - with a surprise I wasn't expecting: A brand spankin' new alien! He sent me a bunch of base fodder including a new package of pipes (I was running really low on these), a couple of those barrel tanks I've been drooling over since he first posted pics of them, and lots of vent covers I need for base prototypes. There ain't nothin' here that'll be wasted.
You rock, EQ! Thanks a million! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
EQ kicks ass. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
where do you buy those pipes?
or are they from a model kit or something?
well, when I lived there, minimum wage was $8, and it was $6 here...
so, yeah, a bit higher.
rents were friggin' nuts too.
$600/month got you a nice crackhouse room.
we pay $488 here, for a much bigger, nicer place, in a halfway decent neighbourhood. and free cable and laundry. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Peter: I always order them from my hobby shop. They've got catalogs filled with great train set diorama supplies like pipes, tanks, vents, etc. EQ found these on ebay. Exactly the same stuff I've been using but he got a great deal. I felt like a sucker when he told me what he paid for 'em. [img]wink.gif[/img]
EQ rocks!![]()
ah!
gotta find a shop like that around here.
we had a killer place for that back in BC. so much stuff for dio's. pricey, though...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, the stuff can be pricey but it's fairly economical. A pack like the one in the pic was about US $10 and lasted me about 4 bases.Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
ah!
gotta find a shop like that around here.
we had a killer place for that back in BC. so much stuff for dio's. pricey, though...
that's not bad.
that shop in BC would have charged $40 or so, I'd guess. but everything on the Island was like that.
$5 more for a 12 of beer, McF figs were $19.99+ 15% tax...
great weather though... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] Yikes! So are incomes higher up there? God I hope so!Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
that's not bad.
that shop in BC would have charged $40 or so, I'd guess. but everything on the Island was like that.
$5 more for a 12 of beer, McF figs were $19.99+ 15% tax...
great weather though... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
dang.
wel, it should glue back just fine.
damn posties...kickin' boxes around...
Bookmarks